Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Having an Aupair from a child's perspective

How did you like having an aupair? I asked this question of my daughter that is now twelve and for the first ten years of her life we had aupairs.

" Having an aupair has been great, I do not really remember the first ones we had since I was only a baby but we have many pictures of them and we have seen them again which helps me remember them. To me it was like having big sisters. People that would play with me and help me when my parents were at work. I loved that I could be home during the day when I was little. The Aupair and I did many fun things together. Playing at the park, going to playgroups, spending hours at the library it was like own personal grown up. I also love getting phone calls from around the world on my birthday. Maybe one day I will be an aupair for one of my aupairs."


No comments:

Post a Comment